Thursday, January 1, 2009

Amen, Amen

Happy new year to all!! I wanted to start this year off with a post of lyrics to one of my favourite songs. It is called "Amen, Amen" - found on Sojourn's album entitled Advent Songs - and is a great, yet simple, song of praise. :)

Amen, Amen

Let every creature rise and bring
Their grateful praises to our King
Angels descend with songs again
And earth repeats a loud “Amen”

Amen, Amen
Amen, Amen
I found my life
I found my life in Him
Amen, Amen

Peace like a river from His throne
Will flow to nations yet unknown
His Word a light where all hope is dim
And all tribes unite to cry “Amen”

And in this Child we’ll find our rest
And all the meek and lowly blessed
An infant tongue could sing the hymn

Of Hallelujah and Amen

1 comment:

andy said...

Still one of my favorites!

Hallelujah and amen!